TABLE OF CONTENTS
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services (such as by sending us a message or request through our “Contact” form, filling out a form, participating in a survey, applying for a job, communicating with us via third-party social media sites, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, documents downloaded, your IP address, and the site you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and marketing campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to publicly available sources.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to identify and research opportunities and businesses that may be interested in or appropriate for our acquisition. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about Services and events offered by saas.group and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of saas.group and others;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that perform services for us, including marketing platforms and customer relationship marketing services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of saas.group or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; Between and among saas.group and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction.Between and among saas.group and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and with your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf across the web and in mobile applications.
This information may be used by saas.group and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites, and better understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
SaaS.Group LLC is based in the United States and we process and store information in the United States. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
You may update certain account information you provide to us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your personal information, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from saas.group by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. saas.group qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at the postal address listed on our “Contact” page.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why: